EICR Testing & Surveys in Tooting
We offer Electrical Installation Condition Reports near Tooting, Battersea and the local areas.
Prices for Tooting EICR certificates start at just £150. Call 020 8265 2061.
Commercial condition reports and NICEIC-approved testing in Tooting
Fixed wiring testing is the testing and inspection of the permanent electrical systems within domestic or commercial premises. Here at MD Bespoke Solutions, we are a team of Part P and NICEIC-registered electricians available for a host of electrical services, including all types of testing and inspections in Tooting, Balham, Battersea and throughout the South East.
All our team are highly experienced in the inspection and testing of commercial, industrial and domestic premises. Whether you are a commercial property owner who requires a commercial condition report, an individual who is looking for a home buyer electric report before you purchase a new home or a landlord who needs a new EICR done quickly and efficiently, we are the team to hire!
All electrical inspections and tests are carried out to ascertain whether there are any faults present within a system and to ensure the installation complies with current legislation. All the electrical installation condition reports (EICRs) we carry out adhere to BS7671 1EE Wiring Regulation standards. We always aim to minimise disruption to your premises, whilst always ensuring we carry out an in-depth service.
- We a provide fixed price, no-obligation quotes for all work. Our domestic EICRs start from £190.
- Our testing services include landlord electrical safety certificates, commercial condition reports, EICRs, consumer unit changes and upgrades, full and partial requires, fault finding and repairs, electrical safety tests, exterior lighting, emergency lighting and much more.
- Alongside all electrical services we also offer building jobs, including a full range of extensions, refurbishments and decorating; plumbing services, including kitchens and bathrooms and underfloor heating; and Smart home technology.
- All our work is protected by £10million public liability insurance and we are proud members of TrustMark (so we are covered by a 6-year work guarantee) and the Federation of Master Builders (FMB).
- We have an outstanding reputation for the quality of our work and our attention to detail.
- We work throughout the local area and complete EICRs in New Malden.
- All work is completed in a clean and tidy manner.
If you are looking for electrical services, including electrical inspection reports, please call us now on 020 8265 2061.
Local electrical testing and electrical inspections in Balham: What you need to know
An EICR will involve a visual inspection to find any defective and non-complying accessories, before a series of tests are conducted to ascertain the safety of the system. These include ensuring the earthing conductors are continuous throughout the circuits; ensuring bonding is in place and effective; testing whether there has been any breakdown in the insulation to the installation; checking that the resistance of the earth fault loop path of each circuit; and ensuring the item of equipment works in the correct way. If there are any problems, these will be listed under the section with recommendations, with the following codes:
Code one: Danger present and requires immediate action
Code two: Potentially dangerous, so requires urgent action
Code three: Requires improvement
How often do I need an EICR in Battersea?
Having regular EICRs is a statutory requirement for letting agents, landlords and employers and ensures properties are safe to live in, work in and reside. We always aim to ensure that regular maintenance and testing means that you have the appropriate certification in place at all times.
So how often is electrical testing needed?
- Commercial properties, shops and offices, hotels and public houses, educational premises and churches: It is recommended that an EICR takes places every five years.
- Industrial premises: It is recommended that an EICR takes place every three years.
- For new properties: If you are purchasing a property, it is important to ensure there are no large electrical costs at a later date and an EICR is more thorough than a surveyor’s report. MD Bespoke Solutions are always happy to conduct Home Buyer Electrical Reports.
- A change of occupancy: If you are a landlord renting out your property, it is recommended that your electrics are checked once one tenant leaves, and another arrives. If there is no change of occupancy, EICRs for landlords are recommended every five years.
For periodic electrical inspections, commercial condition reports, home buyer electric reports and EICRs in Tooting, Balham and Battersea, contact us.
Contact us today to speak to one of our friendly team about our range of electrical testing services on 020 8265 2061. Alternatively you can email email@example.com or fill in an online query form and we will call you back at a convenient time.
Issuing electrical safety certification in and around:
Need help with your EICR testing?
Our specialist team are on-hand to help guide you through the steps and keep your premises safe.
Call us now on 020 8265 2061 / 07476 661 777