Commercial condition reports and electrical certification by Caterham electricians
Did you know our NICEIC-approved electricians near Caterham and Chaldon can help ensure that your electrics are safe? Electrical installations in all buildings will deteriorate over time and in most electrical installations, hidden faults can develop, putting you, your family, your tenants or your employees at risk.
Formerly called a Periodic Inspection Report (or PIR), an Electrical Installation Condition Report (EICR), will establish the overall condition of the electrics in the building, stating whether they are satisfactory for continued use or making recommendations about work that needs to be done to make them safe and compliant. It will test all the fixed electrical wiring, which includes fixed electrical mains cabling, electrical distribution boards and electrical outlets, such as sockets, light fittings and switches.
Here at MD Bespoke Solutions, we can also complete a range of electrical tasks, from fault finding and emergency repairs, through to completing all types of electrical reports and certificates, including domestic electrical safety reports, commercial electrical safety reports, home buyer safety checks, landlord safety checks and more. We also offer rewiring in Caterham.
Here are some other reasons to choose to use our Part P electricians for your EICR or other electrical safety test:
- Range of electrical services: We can provide a whole range of electrical services, including rewires, consumer unit upgrades, smart technology, lighting design and more.
- Bespoke solutions: We are a one-stop-shop for all home improvements, including new builds, building, plumbing, Smart Home technology and more. If you are planning to renovate your property, we are the team to call!
- Affordable: Our EICRs on domestic homes, with up to 10 or fewer circuits on the consumer unit, starts at just £190. We keep our prices low and competitive, whilst never compromising on quality.
- Outstanding customer service: We are proud of our reputation for offering outstanding workmanship and customer service, with 100 per cent customer satisfaction. The majority of our business is repeat custom or comes to us via word-of-mouth referrals.
- Insured and protected: All our work is protected by public liability insurance worth £10m and we are proud members of government-backed scheme TrustMark, so we are covered by a 6-year work guarantee.
- Helpful and courteous: We will always approach our work in a helpful and upfront way. When working in people’s homes and other properties, we always treat them with respect and tidy up after any work is done.
Are you looking for electrical contractors for safety audits, Periodic Inspections or testing? Please ring our office today on 020 8265 2061 and we will be delighted to help.