EICR Testing & Surveys in Godstone
We offer Electrical Installation Condition Reports near Godstone, Bletchingley and the local areas.
Prices for Godstone EICR certificates start at just £150. Call 020 8265 2061.
Responsive and helpful electrical contractors for EICRs in and around Godstone, Surrey
Come to MD Bespoke Solutions for all your fixed wire testing, electrical safety audits, electrical installations and repairs throughout Godstone, Bletchingley and the wider areas of Surrey.
Our highly skilled electricians are Part P and NICIEC approved and can tackle any electrical issue or problem, no matter how complicated it may be. Based in South London, we help customers throughout the South East with their electrical needs, including in Harrow and Kensington. Whatever the job our team will be there from beginning to end and will complete the work to the highest possible standards.
From house and commercial rewires in Godstone, through to large-scale electrical testing and fault finding, you can rely on us to deliver a first-class service.
Our electrical work includes but is not limited to:
- Upgrades and rewires
- Domestic electrical repairs
- Condition report electrical
- Domestic and commercial electrical installations
- CCTV and security installations
- Compliant with Part P regulations
- Fuse board or consumer unit upgrades
- Extension and new build electrics
- LED lighting
- Lighting design read our blog on choosing lighting for an outdoor swimming pool
- Regular electrical safety tests and maintenance work
- Outside and emergency lighting
- Intruder alarms
- Home buyer electric tests
- Fault finding & emergency repairs
- Smart Home technology
We are members of Trustmark and hold £10 million public liability insurance. As part of our wider business we also offer any services you may need to renovate your property, from building new homes, extensions and loft conversions; through to kitchen and bathroom renovations; plastering and bonding; and painting and decorating.
Would you like to find out more about our local services in Nutfield, Merstham and Tandridge from a member of our team? Please call now on 020 8265 2061.
All forms of electrical testing carried out near Bletchingley (CR3)
We offer a full range of electrical inspection and testing for both domestic and commercial installations, giving homeowners, landlords and commercial property owners peace of mind.
Testing is done to ensure that electrical installations comply with the current guidelines of BS7671. It will highlight potential problems before they become bigger issues and help our customers offer safe living and working environments. If electrical installations are not safe, they can cause electric shocks and fires.
One of most regular tests is the EICR (Electrical Installation Condition Report). Formerly called a Periodic Inspection Report and sometimes referred to as a commercial or domestic installation report, this test will evaluate the safety and condition of the installation.
Your office, place of work or commercial property will need to be inspected or tested at least every five years by a qualified electrician to comply with Health and Safety Regulations (1974) and Electricity at Work Regulations (1989). Any potential hazards will be identified before they can cause harm to customers, colleagues, you of the public.
It will look at:
- The presence of protective measures, including RCDs
- Any changes that might lead to a change in use of the premises
- The extent of deterioration and any wear and tear
- The suitability of the earthing and bonding
- The adequacy of the control and switch gear
- The type of wiring and its condition
- The serviceability of sockets, switches and light fittings
It is important to remember that your insurance could be invalid without an EICR. It will also ensure you comply with HSE requirements.
Godstone landlord electrical certificates
If you are a landlord, you are required by law to have an EICR completed every five years or with each change of tenancy. Failure to protect your tenants from the dangers of electrical faults can result in invalidated insurance claims, fines and even imprisonment.
By law you must:
- Ensure that electrics within your property are in a safe condition at the beginning of the tenancy and throughout the duration of it.
- All electrical appliances like toasters, kettles and cookers have a CE marking
- Every property has a smoke alarm installed we can help with this
- An EICR is carried out every five years by a fully qualified electrician in homes of multiple occupation (HMO)
It is always worth encouraging your tenants to tell you about any electrical problems they may notice throughout their tenancy, so you can call an electrician to look at them.
Check our prices for home buyer electrical reports and EICRs in Godstone now
Phone now on 020 8265 2061 or 07476 661 777 or email email@example.com
Issuing electrical safety certification in and around:
- Blindley Heath
- New Chapel
Need help with your EICR testing?
Our specialist team are on-hand to help guide you through the steps and keep your premises safe.
Call us now on 020 8265 2061 / 07476 661 777