EICR Testing & Surveys in Oxted
We offer Electrical Installation Condition Reports near Oxted, Limpsfield and the local areas.
Prices for Oxted EICR certificates start at just £150. Call 020 8265 2061.
Electrical contractors for fixed wire testing and EICRs in Oxted, Surrey
Do you need a Part P and NICEIC-approved electrical contractor you can rely on in Oxted, Limpsfield, or Titsey? We offer a full selection of electrical safety compliance testing and other services throughout Surrey. From EICRs, commercial condition reports, and fixed wire tests to rewiring, fuseboard or consumer unit upgrades or lighting design and installation, our team can take on projects of all sizes, both big and small.
Our electricians are COVID-19 compliant and work quickly and efficiently. We have a wealth of experience in carrying out all types of work for domestic, commercial, and industrial customers, including landlords. As well as all types of electrical work, the wider team can also complete a wide spectrum of renovation and building work. This includes everything from new builds, extensions, and loft conversions, to new kitchen and bathroom installations, plastering, painting, and decorating.
Would you like a quote for fixed wire testing? Please call now on 020 8265 2061,
Periodic Inspection Reports near Limpsfield
With constant and everyday use, all electrical systems in Limpsfield, Oxted, and Tandridge are subject to wear and tear. The Electrical Installation Condition Report (EICR) is the same test as the old Periodic Inspection Report (PIR). The test looks at whether a building’s electrical installation meets all the requirements of British Standards BS7671 and looks at any potential safety issues. This includes visual testing, live testing, and dead testing.
When an installation is found to be non-complaint, it will be given one of the following codes:
- C1 Danger present and risk of injury. Immediate action required.
- C2 Potentially dangerous urgent remedial action needed.
- C3 Improvement recommended.
- F1 Further investigation required.
If there are any C1 or C2 codes, the report will be deemed unsatisfactory. If these two quotes are present, we can provide you with a quick quote to rectify the problem.
RH8 electrical inspection reports: How often should they be carried out?
All electrical inspections in Oxted should be checked at regular intervals or should be looked at if you have concerned. There is no legal obligation to get an owner-occupied house tested but it is recommended that this is completed every 10 years or when you buy or sell. A standard survey will not look at an installation in detail and our home buyer electric report will arm you with the knowledge you need to proceed.
In addition to this, EICs are recommended:
- Every three years for industrial premises
- Every year for properties with swimming pools
- When buying or selling a new home
- At each change of occupancy on a rental property
- Every five years for tenanted properties and commercial properties, including hotels and public houses, shops and offices, schools and churches
We offer complete EIC reports for just £125 and commercial condition reports for £190.
More reasons to choose our contractors for PIRs in Oxted
- NICEIC and Part P-approved
- Residential and commercial projects completed in Oxted
- Registered with Checkatrade, TrustMark, GasSafe, and the Federation of Master Builders
- Work is protected by £10million Public Liability Insurance
- Free quotations offer and no hidden costs
- 24/7 electrical repairs in Oxted and work always completed on time and on budget
For electrical condition reports or electrical certification in Oxted, call our electricians
We can provide the perfect electrical testing solutions for your home or business in Oxted. Please call on 020 8265 2061 or email email@example.com.
Issuing electrical safety certification in and around:
Need help with your EICR testing?
Our specialist team are on-hand to help guide you through the steps and keep your premises safe.
Call us now on 020 8265 2061 / 07476 661 777