Our team of expert tradesmen was ever-growing and we needed new space to handle customer requests more efficiently so we decided to setup premises in Streatham. After spending months looking for the perfect space, we finally found it and as expected, it needed a complete refurb.
We set out our plans and treated it like any other project, with clear deadlines, budget-planning and a complete overhaul of all electrical wiring along with our constant attention to detail with the finishing.
Whilst the floorplan wasn’t the largest, we still worked through each step in turn and made sure that all aspects were given as much attention as any one of our builds for our clients.
This refurb project consisted of;
- Complete replacement of existing plumbing
- New wiring throughout
- New fire alarm
- Emergency lighting
- CCTV & security alarm – all connected through our smart phones!
- Rebuild of new office at the rear
- Installation of a kitchenette
- Provision of a meeting/conference room
- New lighting system (with voice control configuration)