MD Bespoke were asked to work on a rear extension project for a family home in Streatham. The homeowners had recently moved in and wanted to increase their floorspace as they were expecting their first child.
The project had a very short deadline due to the due date of the baby so we had to work quiclky to bring in a number of different trades to help complete the build on time.
This project included;
- Building a new extension to the back of the house with open plan kitchen/living area
- Separate downstairs toilet and utility room
- Installation of new kitchen
- Rewire of ground floor electrics to allow new appliances be connected properly
- All new electrics were certified for against building regulations
- Plastering, painting and decorating
We actually completed the build ahead of schedule and the client was overjoyed knowing they had so much more space for their new family.
During the project, we also managed to save money for our client by selecting alternative lighting options from their original requirements and the installation of laminte flooring throughout also helped keep the costs down and reduce the overall build time.
If you have a project that you need help with in Streatham or the surrounding areas then please get in touch