We started on this project after original electrician sadly walked away from the job and left the wiring in the property in an extremely unsafe and potentially dangerous condition.
First stage was to make the electrics safe and disconnect all circuits that were not tested. We completed a water and gas bond straight away to also ensure the property was safe.
We worked on this project with customer and their interior designer bespoke basis as this was a property with an individual design approach and beautiful modern materials were used and the finish was quite unique.
What our customer says!
Excellent service, extremely neat instillation, explained everything in simple terms.