This was a simple but very rewarding project for MD Bespoke Solutions.
The client decided to go with a subtle colour scheme for a sophisticated and stylish finish. This fitted very well into the character of their home.
Our task was:
- To remove the existing bathroom, all the tiling on the walls and flooring
- To remove all the fixtures, accessories, or any additional units
- Run and install new electrical wires
- Run and install new plumbing
- Level the bathroom flooring and prepare for the installation of the tiling
- Replace all the plasterboards and carry out new plastering where needed
- To fit new tiling throughout the bathroom, to complete all the grouting
- Install new bathroom and bathroom panel, sink and toilet
- Install bathroom light, new towel rail
- Painting a ceiling and bathroom doors
We have enjoyed every step of this little project and have finished all the work In just 10 days. All that was left for our client to do – was to smarten up the new bathroom with some new accessories and storage.
We have provided quick, bespoke professionals service and our client was satisfied, as this bathroom renovation changed the way they feel about their house.