EICR Testing & Surveys in Romford
We offer Electrical Installation Condition Reports near Romford, Ilford and the local areas.
Prices for Romford EICR certificates start at just £150. Call 020 8265 2061.
Domestic and commercial electrical inspections in Romford
For all Electrical Installation Condition Reports in Romford and Ilford, please contact MD Bespoke Solutions for a professional service and competitive rates. We are NICEIC members so you can feel confident that you will receive an accurate report on the condition of your electrical installation.
An Electrical Installation Condition Report, previously known as Periodic Inspection, is an MOT of your property’s electrics. All electrical installations will suffer with age some more quickly than others. An EICR will ascertain whether an installation remains safe, whether it is in a satisfactory condition for further use and to record and highlight any deficiencies that might be found.
These reports are always required when a house is being bought or sold, rented out or having major work done. In many cases an EICR is required by an insurance company, you may need a report done after a fire of flood or maybe you might want one to satisfy your peace of mind. In commercial properties there is a statutory legal duty placed on all employers that employees and others are not subjected to risks to their health and safety. We carry out electrical testing for many commercial and private premises, as well as housing associations and local authorities.
If you want to find out more about electrical safety tests or book in a free quote, please call us on 020 8265 2061 or 07476 661 777.
The purpose of electrical surveys in Ilford
Any Electrical Installation Condition Report will look at all the relevant circumstances and always checks the following:
- The adequacy of earthing and bonding to the main services, gas and water
- The condition and any damage to sockets, switches and light fittings
- Testing and evaluation of Residual Current Devices (RCDs)
- The presence of adequate informative notices and identifications
- The functionality of switch and control gear
- Any planned alterations or additions to the premises, which could lead to electrical faults
- Locate any defective electrical work or potential electric shock or fire hazards
If any immediate problems are discovered we are always happy to offer free quotes for any remedial work. We always meet the highest standards of electrical safety and are proud of our reputation as providing a reliable, tidy and professional service. We are members of TrustMark, independent website Checkatrade.com and other official bodies.
How often should I get an electrical report in Romford?
Any electrical installation should be tested at a maximum period of:
- Ten years or change of occupancy or domestic homes
- Five years for a rented home, when there is a change of tenancy or when premises are being prepared for letting purposes
- Five years for commercial sectors, including offices, shops, schools and hospitals
- Every year for special locations, such as swimming pools, medical locations and petrol stations
Need an electrical safety test in Romford or Ilford? Call MD Bespoke Solutions!
We can be reached on 020 8265 2061 or 07476 661 777 or by emailing email@example.com
We also offer a range of electrical and security services, including rewires, interior and exterior lighting and CCTV.
Issuing electrical safety certification in and around:
- Harold Wood
Need help with your EICR testing?
Our specialist team are on-hand to help guide you through the steps and keep your premises safe.
Call us now on 020 8265 2061 / 07476 661 777