EICR Testing & Surveys in Dagenham
We offer Electrical Installation Condition Reports near Dagenham, Romford and the local areas.
Prices for Dagenham EICR certificates start at just £150. Call 020 8265 2061.
Competitive prices for EICRs and electrical safety tests in and around Dagenham, London
Here at MD Bespoke Solutions, our electricians carry out a range of electrical tests and inspections, to ensure that your domestic or commercial property in Dagenham or Barking meets current 17th Edition wiring regulations. Our team of NICEIC-approved electrical contractors are trustworthy, reliable and professional.
We take on projects of all sizes. Whether it is routine maintenance work or emergency fault finding and repairs, our team will have the knowledge, skills and expertise to sort it out.
We are not your average electrical company. As well as taking on a wide range of electrical services including rewires in Dagenham, consumer unit upgrades, lighting design and installation, exterior lighting and fault finding, our company also runs a wider business, dealing with all aspects of building and home improvements. See our blog about why multi-skilled electricians are more in demand than ever.
We excel at customer service and come highly recommended throughout the local areas, including in Brent and Cheam. We ensure that we communicate to you at every stage of any project and we always provide a safe and professional working environment.
- Personal and bespoke electrical and property improvement services
- Work is fully-guaranteed, and we have £10million public liability insurance
- NICEIC-approved electrical contractors, members of TrustMark and other professional bodies
- Wealth of experience we have completed thousands of rewires, builds and other jobs
- Prompt, helpful and friendly team who are tidy and courteous
- Free consultations, advice and quotes
- All work follows IEE Wiring Regulations (BS 7671:2008)
- Paperwork provided for your records
- No job is too big or small we tackle projects of all sizes
Please contact our team to find out more on 020 8265 2061.
Do I need an EICR?
If you have ever wondered if you need an EICR (Electrical Installation Condition Report), the answer is yes. Whether you own your own home or a property, which you rent out, or you are responsible for a non-domestic property, an EICR is always necessary.
Home-owners: Whilst it may not be a legal requirement within owner-occupied homes to have an EICR, home owners should have their electrics tested regularly, to ensure they are safe to use and are functioning correctly. This will minimise the chance of electrical faults, which could lead to electric shocks or fire and even be a risk to life. EICRs are often recommended during the house buying and selling process.
Businesses: Employers are legally responsible for the health and safety of their employees under the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974. They are also required to safeguard staff against the risk of injury sustained from electricity used during work conditions under the Electricity at Work Regulations 1989.
Landlords: Landlords have a duty of care towards their tenants under The Landlords and Tenants Act 1985, and this ensures checking the electrics within their rental properties are safe at the start of a tenancy and maintained throughout. EICRs for both landlords and businesses provide proof that they have met their legal obligations and are often required for insurance purposes.
Electrical safety audits and commercial condition reports completed by our electricians near Barking (IG11)
Our team of fully qualified electricians can undertake all types of testing in domestic, commercial and industrial environments.
- Landlord electrical reports
- PAT testing
- Home buyer electric reports & inspections
- EICRs (Electrical Installation Condition Reports)
- Commercial condition reports
- Condition report electrical
An EICR is one of the most common tests. It used to be known as a Periodic Inspection Report and examines the condition of any electrical installation, highlighting any safety shortcomings or defects against the national standard. It aims to spot issues before they become potentially hazardous.
Dagenham NICEIC-approved testing: What does it consist of?
Each EICR consists of a visual inspection, dead testing and live testing.
- Visual inspection will look at the devices to see if they are cracked or broken and look for other signs of over-heating or over-loading.
- Dead testing includes insulation resistance testing, continuity testing and polarity testing.
- Live testing is done to ensure that if a fault did occur, a system would cause a disconnection within the specified time limits. RCD testing ensures this happens to prevent electric shocks and fires.
Are you looking for electrical safety tests, home buyers’ tests or EICRs in Dagenham? Please contact our electricians now for a quote
Contact us now on 020 8265 2061 or you can email email@example.com to chat around your requirements.
Issuing electrical safety certification in and around:
- Goodmayes, Seven Kings and Barking
Need help with your EICR testing?
Our specialist team are on-hand to help guide you through the steps and keep your premises safe.
Call us now on 020 8265 2061 / 07476 661 777