EICR Testing & Surveys in Highbury
We offer Electrical Installation Condition Reports near Highbury, Islington and the local areas.
Prices for Highbury EICR certificates start at just £150. Call 020 8265 2061.
Commercial condition reports and domestic EICRs completed in Highbury, London
MD Bespoke Solutions is a team of NICEIC-accredited electrical contractors working throughout Highbury, Islington, Shoreditch, or the wider areas of London. We deliver the highest quality electrical services to both domestic and commercial customers, including electrical safety audits and testing.
We carry out all types of electrical jobs, from carrying out small electrical installations and repairs through to rewiring, new build projects, emergency lighting, and lighting design and installation. We specialise in electrical installation condition reports (EICRs) for all types of systems.
Call our local electrical contractors now on 020 8265 2061.
Why choose our electrical contractors near Islington?
If you need an EICR or other electrical testing in Islington, Highbury, or Finsbury, we can assist.
- We offer fixed price fees for all EICRs. Complete EIC reports start from just £125 and commercial condition reports from £190. We can give you a free estimate at any time.
- Exceptional quality standards with an excellent reputation in London for our work
- £10million public liability insurance and we are proud members of TrustMark and other leading industry bodies meaning we strictly follow certain criteria
- Professional, friendly, and reliable customer service
- Customers and their properties treated with respect at all times
- Alongside electrical services, we also offer smart home, building and plumbing, and decorating services, making us your one-stop-shop for all property renovations
Why is an N5 periodic electrical inspection needed?
Every electrical installation deteriorates with age and use. It is important that whoever is in charge of the maintenance of any electrical installation in Highbury does not put the safety of users at risk and it continues to be in a safe and serviceable condition.
The testing consists of visual inspections and electrical tests and covers all hardwiring, including sockets, lighting, main panels, distribution boards, and other electrical components.
If the contractor identifies a risk or potential risk, they will allocate it a code, according to its severity. These codes include:
- C1: Danger present. This means there is a risk of injury and immediate remedial action is required.
- C2: Potentially dangerous. This means that urgent remedial action is required.
- C3: This means that improvement is recommended.
Any C1or C2 codes will mean that your report is deemed ‘unsatisfactory’. Whilst C3 codes are recommendations, they could become more of a risk over time, so it is important that they are rectified as soon as possible.
Landlord electrical testing in Highbury
As a landlord, it is a legal obligation to ensure that a property that is rented out is safe for the occupier. You must ensure that all electrical installations and appliances are safe before the tenancy starts, From July 1st 2020, EICRs became mandatory in the private rental sector for new and renewed tenancies in England, and for all existing tenancies on April 1st 2021.
Our Highbury electricians are experienced, trustworthy, competent, and approved by NICEIC. We are always happy to pick keys up from estate agents or letting agents and can work around your timetable.
For commercial condition reports or home buyer electric reports in Highbury, call us now
If you would like more information about the type of electrical safety audits we offer in Highbury, please call 020 8265 2061 or email email@example.com
Issuing electrical safety certification in and around:
- Stoke Newington
- Upper Holloway
Need help with your EICR testing?
Our specialist team are on-hand to help guide you through the steps and keep your premises safe.
Call us now on 020 8265 2061 / 07476 661 777