EICR Testing & Surveys in East Grinstead
We offer Electrical Installation Condition Reports near East Grinstead, Lingfield and the local areas.
Prices for East Grinstead EICR certificates start at just £150. Call 020 8265 2061.
Professional electrical contractors for NICEIC-approved electrical testing in and around East Grinstead
MD Bespoke Solutions are a team of specialist electrical contractors, providing a flexible and professional service to domestic and commercial customers throughout the East Grinstead, Lingfield and Copthorne areas. We believe in the power of the spoken word, as most of our work comes from referrals by word of mouth from previous customers and we work throughout the South East.
We are able to carry out all types of electrical work, from changing a lightbulb of adding new sockets, through to full rewires in East Grinstead. We are NICEIC-approved and certify all work on completion. This means that our work is regularly assessed to ensure it meets all current regulations and industry standards. It also provides our customers with guarantee that, if for any reason, work does not meet the correct standard it will be corrected.
We specialise in domestic and commercial electrical installation work and we are able to handle projects of any size. As well as installation, maintenance and repairs, we also provide a design service. Read our blog about choosing the best lighting for your swimming pool.
Our expertise includes:
- Electrical Installation Condition Reports (EICRs)
- Full and partial rewiring
- Consumer unit upgrades and replacements
- Electrical certification
- Electrical safety audits
- Inside and outdoor lighting design and installation
- Emergency lighting
- Fault finding
- Smart technology
- Domestic electrical safety reports
- Commercial electrical safety reports
- Lighting design
- LED technology
The EICR (Electrical Installation Condition Report) is one of the most common types of electrical test and examines the integrity of the circuits and cable insulation. Safety tests are carried out on installations which supply electricity to the property, as well as fixed electrical equipment and all electrical fittings, including sockets, switches and light fittings.
Do need electrical safety test? Please call us now on 020 8265 2061 to book a no-obligation consultation.
The importance of an EICR or commercial condition report in East Grinstead and Lingfield
With the commercial and property services industries it is common knowledge that employers have a responsibility to ensure their premises meet regulations and are safe and compliant. Electrical safety forms a major part of building compliance. It is recommended that an electrical inspection is re-inspected at regular intervals by a skilled person, to comply with the following laws:
- The Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 states that employers are responsible for the health and safety of their employees in the workplace
- The Electricity at Work Regulations 1989, which require precautions to be taken against the risk of death of personal injury from electricity used as part of work activities
Here are some important reasons why it is important your EICR is up to date:
- Regular testing will provide peace of mind that any workplace is safe for you and your staff and that the likelihood of an accident due to a fire of an electrical shock has been reduced.
- Having regular EICRs shows that you understand the importance of adhering to your legal requirements and responsibilities as set out in the two laws mentioned above
- Many insurance companies will require the documentation to prove that your EICR is up to date.
- Your system will be examined and as well as proving it is safe, will highlight the areas in which it could be improved and be more energy efficient. This could save you money.
Why should you have a home buyer electrical report in Lingfield?
It is normal that household electrics deteriorate over time because of human use and altering external conditions. In order to ensure the electrical safety of your home, it is recommended that an EICR is done at least every ten years, or sooner in some circumstances. An electrical survey can also provide useful when purchasing a new property, because it allows home buyers to know how safe their future property is and gives a clear idea of the costs of upgrading the installation, if required.
Contact our electricians near to you in East Grinstead for electrical inspections and EICRs
For more info, please call us on 020 8265 2061. Or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in an online query form and we will give you a call back.
For electrical testing in Croydon, Horsham and Bexley, we are the team to call!
Issuing electrical safety certification in and around:
- New Chapel
- Forest Row
- Blindley Heath
- Turners Hill
Need help with your EICR testing?
Our specialist team are on-hand to help guide you through the steps and keep your premises safe.
Call us now on 020 8265 2061 / 07476 661 777