EICR Testing & Surveys in Bexley
We offer Electrical Installation Condition Reports near Bexley, Welling and the local areas.
Prices for Bexley EICR certificates start at just £150. Call 020 8265 2061.
Electrical contractors in Bexley for electrical inspections and electrical safety audits
Whether you require a commercial condition report on your business premises, a homebuyer’s electric report on a house you wish to purchase, or you are simply looking for reliable electrical contractors to complete work on your home in Bexley or Welling, here at MD Bespoke Solutions, we are the team to call.
As top-rated electricians, approved by NICEIC, we offer a reliable and transparent service to all homeowners, landlords, commercial property managers, letting agents and others. We work in London, Surrey, Essex, Kent and throughout the South East.
EICR reports (Electrical Installation Condition Reports) are the most recent type of electrical report and were previously known as PIR or Periodic Inspection Reports. Sometimes these reports are also referred to as commercial condition reports or electrical safety certificates. During a test, we will carry out a thorough test of all the fixed wire circuits, including RCD tests, insulation resistance and polarity. We will also carry out a series of visual checks.
Our electrical safety certificates are necessary for:
- Landlords and rental properties
- For selling your home
- Before buying a new property
- For homeowners who wish to ensure their safety
- Commercial property owners or managers
We can also assist with a wide range of other electrical jobs, including additional sockets and general repairs, consumer unit upgrades and installations, partial and full rewires in Bexley, LED lighting, emergency lighting, outdoor lighting, Smart Home technology and more. Read our blog about lighting ideas for your new extension.
Whatever the size of the job, we follow IEE Wiring Regulations (BS 7671:2008) and will provide you with all the relevant paperwork you may need.
Some reasons to choose our services:
- We can sort our ANY type of electrical problem
- All our staff are fully trained and highly experienced
- We will always treat our customers’ homes with care and respect
- We are proud members of Trustmark, so work is covered by a six-year work guarantee
- We are fully insured and hold £1million public liability insurance
- We are NICEIC-registered and approved contractors
- Alongside electrics, we offer a full range of plumbing, building and decorating jobs for complete house renovations.
- We can offer you free advice and no-obligation quotes at any time
- We keep our prices very low and competitive our EICRs start from just £190
- We work around the clock to fit in with our customers’ requirements
For more details, call our team on 020 8265 2061.
EICR reports in Bexley: How we can help
All electrical installations will degrade over time and must be tested regularly to ensure their compliance. We conduct all EICRs to the latest regulations and can complete any remedial works to a high standard.
We can help with:
- Domestic EICR reports: Ideal for mortgage purposes, landlords and homeowners, this is a complete health check of your electrical system. Owner-occupied homes should be tested at least every 10 years (or on recommendation of an electrician) and rental properties should be tested every five years or with each change of tenancy.
- Commercial EICR report: As part of the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 and Electricity at Work Regulations 1989, employers need to keep their staff safe from the risk of electrical faults. Premises such as offices, shops, gyms and schools should be tested every five years.
There are three stages to electrical safety testing in Bexley!
There are three main processes during an EICR, including a visual inspection, dead testing and live testing. During the visual inspection, we will look for broken, cracked or damaged devices. We then complete dead testing, which involves continuity testing to see if there are any badly connected wires, alongside polarity testing to check if the connections are in the right order, earthing arrangement testing and insulation resistance testing. Finally, live testing involves earth fault loop testing and RCD testing.
For commercial condition reports, home buyers’ electrical reports and periodic electrical inspections in Bexley and Welling, contact our team today!
We pride ourselves on our friendly and professional manner. To get in touch to discuss an EICR or any other service, please call our office on 020 8265 2061. Or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in an online query form and we will give you a ring as soon as we can.
Need help with your EICR testing?
Our specialist team are on-hand to help guide you through the steps and keep your premises safe.
Call us now on 020 8265 2061 / 07476 661 777