EICR testing near me, electrical safety audits and electrical safety tests in Thornton Heath
Like most things, electrical installations will deteriorate over time. Issues such as damage to the infrastructure of buildings and broken cables and sockets can be regular occurrences where the electrical installation has not been maintained and regular electrical testing and Electrical Installation Condition Reports (EICRs) can be a way of diagnosing any issues quickly and effectively.
MD Bespoke Solutions are a team of professional, NICEIC-approved and Part P electrical contractors working in and around Thornton Heath, Beddington and the wider areas of Surrey, the Home Counties and the South East. From diagnostic fault finding and safety audits, through to lighting design and Smart Home technology, there’s nothing they can’t turn their hands to. We work throughout the domestic and commercial sectors, including completing partial and full rewires in Thornton Heath.
We are meticulous about health and safety and follow IEE Wiring Regulations (BS 7671:2008), always providing you with all documentation you need for your records. If you are a landlord or business owner, this provides important documentation that you are complying with your legal requirements and is often necessary for insurance purposes. This paperwork will also provide valuable peace of mind.
- Comprehensive range of services: From all types of electrical work, such as adding new sockets, safety tests and complete rewires, we cover a whole range of home improvement and building services including plumbing, decorating and Smart Home technology. See our blog about the benefit of using one company to renovate your home.
- Competitive prices: We aim to keep our prices as competitive as possible and are always happy to offer free, no-obligation quotes for any work. Our domestic and commercial EICRs (for 10 or fewer circuits on a consumer unit) start from just £190.
- NICEIC-approved: We are NICEIC-registered and approved, which means we are assessed on a regular basis to ensure we are competent and capable of meeting the relevant safety and technical standards.
- Flexible: We work around the clock to fit in with our customers’ schedules and we work quickly and efficiently to complete any job with minimum disruption.
- Trustmark-approved and insured: You can trust us with accreditation from Trustmark, so all work is covered by a six-year work guarantee and we hold £10million public liability insurance.
- Local: Our help is available no matter where you are based in Surrey or the South East.
For more details about our services, call us now on 020 8265 2061.