EICR Testing & Surveys in Farnham
We offer Electrical Installation Condition Reports near Farnham, Wrecclesham and the local areas.
Prices for Farnham EICR certificates start at just £150. Call 020 8265 2061.
Reputable electrical contractors for electrical inspections and EICRs in and around Farnham, Surrey
With an emphasis on customer service and expert workmanship, the team at MD Bespoke Solutions can assist with all manner of domestic or commercial electrical tasks in Farnham, Wrecclesham and the wider areas of Surrey and London. From design and installation, through to maintenance and NICEIC-approved testing, we can manage your electrical projects from start to completion.
We are ideally situated in the South East to serve all areas, including offering electrical services in Feltham and Crouch End. Whether you need a full rewire or additional sockets, no job is too big or concern too small for our dedicated electrical engineers.
- Fully NICEIC and Part P qualified electricians: We are a highly-experienced and helpful team, who can offer advice and impartial advice at any time.
- Wide choice of services: From simply changing a fuse to consumer unit upgrades and lighting design, we can undertake all jobs. We can also assist with all types of property building and maintenance jobs. See our blog about why multi-skilled electricians are in more demand than ever.
- Electrical safety experts: We like to ensure that everyone is always safe at home or at work because few people understand how dangerous electricity can be. We offer a full range of electrical testing services, including electrical installation condition reports (EICRs), domestic and commercial condition reports, home buyer electric reports, landlord safety checks, and many others.
- Competitive prices: We offer highly-competitive fixed prices for work, with no hidden costs. We can offer you a no-obligation quote at any time.
- Guaranteed: As well as being NICEIC-approved contractors, we are endorsed by Trustmark, which means our work comes with a six-year guarantee. We also have full public liability insurance to the value of £10million.
- Respectful service: We will always treat your property as we would our own and will clean up after ourselves. If you are a business and require an electrical safety audit, we can arrange to complete this out of hours, so as to cause minimal disruption.
For all your electrical requirements, get in touch today on 020 8265 2061.
Periodic Electrical Testing and inspections near Wrecclesham (GU10)
Are you thinking about buying a property and require a home buyer electric test? Perhaps you are an employer and require an EICR to be carried out on your commercial property to make sure your employees are working in a safe environment? Or maybe you are a landlord who is looking for an electrician to complete electrical safety audits?
We can ensure that your electrical system or installation is fully checked and in a satisfactory condition, in accordance with current IET Wiring Regulations. Businesses and landlords are required by law to get an EICR done regularly but it is good practice to regularly check your home electrics, in the same way that you service your car.
Do I need an EICR?
If you have ever wondered if you need an EICR (Electrical Installation Condition Report), the answer is yes. Whether you own your own home or a property, which you rent out, or you are responsible for a non-domestic property, an EICR is always necessary.
Home-owners: Whilst it may not be a legal requirement within owner-occupied homes to have an EICR, home owners should have their electrics tested regularly, to ensure they are safe to use and are functioning correctly. This will minimise the chance of electrical faults, which could lead to electric shocks or fire and even be a risk to life. EICRs are often recommended during the house buying and selling process.
Businesses: Employers are legally responsible for the health and safety of their employees under the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974. They are also required to safeguard staff against the risk of injury sustained from electricity used during work conditions under the Electricity at Work Regulations 1989.
Landlords: Landlords have a duty of care towards their tenants under The Landlords and Tenants Act 1985, and this ensures checking the electrics within their rental properties are safe at the start of a tenancy and maintained throughout. EICRs for both landlords and businesses provide proof that they have met their legal obligations and are often required for insurance purposes.
Do you need an electrical contractor for commercial condition reports or EICRs in Farnham? Call us now
For more information about domestic and commercial electrical testing, call us on 020 8265 2061 or email email@example.com
Issuing electrical safety certification in and around:
- Upper Hale, Hale, Crondall, Tongham
- Aldershot, Bentley and Seale
Need help with your EICR testing?
Our specialist team are on-hand to help guide you through the steps and keep your premises safe.
Call us now on 020 8265 2061 / 07476 661 777