What will be included in my electrical report in Balham?
Every home or commercial property needs a regular electrical safety check. Whether it is your home or you are responsible for the maintenance of an installation, our qualified electricians will be able to put your mind at rest and ensure the safety of users is not put at risk.
Your report will take into account all the relevant issues, including:
- The type of wiring and its condition
- The adequacy of earthing and bonding
- The extent of wear and tear, damage and other deterioration to sockets, plugs and switches
- Serviceability of equipment
- Provision of residual current devices (RCDs)
- Any change to the use of the premises that might lead to deficiencies in the installation
Reliable and honest electric contractors in Clapham
We are a team of NICEIC-approved and Part P-registered electricians who you can trust. Our team have built up an excellent reputation in London and the South East. We are members of government-backed scheme TrustMark; independent website Checkatrade.com, where our average rating is 9.9 out of 10; and a number of other official organisations.
Our rates are extremely competitive and we offer Electrical Installation Condition Reports from just £149 for both domestic and commercial premises. We also do a shorter £99 report for smaller domestic properties and small businesses with up to seven circuits on the consumer unit.