EICR Testing & Surveys in Bayswater
We offer Electrical Installation Condition Reports near Bayswater, Paddington and the local areas.
Prices for Bayswater EICR certificates start at just £150. Call 020 8265 2061.
First class electrical contractors in and around Bayswater and Paddington, London
MD Bespoke Solutions offers full electrical solutions for homeowners, businesses, landlords and other commercial clients in Bayswater, Paddington and throughout Greater London.
We offer a responsive service to emergencies, alongside planned installations, maintenance and testing. We are committed to providing only the highest standards of work at competitive prices. Our NICEIC-approved and Part P registered electricians all work to the latest 17th edition of the IEE wiring regulations.
Every electrical installation will deteriorate with use and time. Therefore, people can be put at risk of potential electrical shocks or even fire. Every installation should always be periodically inspected to check it is safe and in a serviceable and compliant condition.
Our range of tests includes domestic condition reports, commercial condition reports, home buyer electric reports, EICRS and more.
Our inspectors have extensive experience conducting periodic inspections and issuing detailed reports. We can also help with all other areas of electrical servicing, including:
- Additional sockets
- Partial and full rewires in Bayswater
- Fuse board or consumer unit changes
- Extension electrics
- LED lighting
- Lighting design read our blog on how to choose lighting for a basement flat
- Outside lighting
- Intruder alarms
- Fault finding
- Emergency repairs
- Smart Home technology
We are members of Trustmark and all our work is covered by a six-year work guarantee. We also hold £10million public liability insurance for your complete peace of mind.
Alongside electrics, we offer a full range of services for complete house renovations, including building new builds, extensions, loft conversions; plastering and bonding; and painting and decorating. Our services are tailored to our customers’ specific requirements and delivered affordably by our experienced team.
If you would like to know more about our electrical safety tests or if you would like to receive a free quote for any work, please call our team now on 020 8265 2061.
Efficient and reliable EICRs and PIRs near you in Paddington (W2)
An EICR (Electrical Installation Condition Report), formerly called a Periodic Inspection Report, is an inspection on the condition of the existing electrical installation, against the national safety standard for electrical installations.
It will take into account:
- The suitability of the earthing and bonding
- The adequacy of the control and switch gear
- The type of wiring and its condition
- The serviceability of sockets, switches and light fittings
- The presence of protective measures, including RCDs
- The extent of deterioration and any wear and tear
- Any changes that might lead to a change in use of the premises
If you are managing or own a commercial property or you are a landlord, the electrical safety of the property is your responsibility.
As part of the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 and Electricity at Work Regulations 1989, employers need ensure their staff and visitors are protected against the risk of electrical faults. We also supply electrical inspection reports in Battersea and Brentwood.
Whatever issue you may have, we pride ourselves on our ‘can do’ attitude and open communication with our customers. We are always honest, upfront and transparent and will give our best advice.
Our specialist Bayswater electricians will check your installation
Regular testing of your electrical installation will ensure its safety and reduce the change of injury through electrical shocks or fire. Other reasons to ensure your EICR is up to date include:
- Compliancy: Having a record of regular EICRs will show that you understand the importance of your legal obligations and responsibilities.
- Insurance: Many insurance companies require proof of testing in order to cover any claim based on an electrical fault. If you cannot provide proof then your insurance will be invalid.
- Improved energy efficiency: As well as ensuring your electrical installation is safe, a commercial condition report electric will improve your system, making it more energy efficient.
- Money saving: If you are using less energy, then you will save money on your electricity bills.
If you require advice or help at any time, our team are here to help in Shepherds Bush, Maida Vale or St Johns Wood. We genuinely care about the work that we do and the service that we provide.
Check our prices for home buyer electrical reports or electrical inspections in Paddington and Bayswater
For a free no-obligation quote for any of our electrical certification or electrical safety audits, call now on 020 8265 2061 or 07476 661 777 or you can email email@example.com
Issuing electrical safety certification in and around:
Need help with your EICR testing?
Our specialist team are on-hand to help guide you through the steps and keep your premises safe.
Call us now on 020 8265 2061 / 07476 661 777