EICR Testing & Surveys in Aldershot
We offer Electrical Installation Condition Reports near Aldershot, Wrecclesham and the local areas.
Prices for Aldershot EICR certificates start at just £150. Call 020 8265 2061.
Commercial electrical inspections and EICRs local to Aldershot, Hampshire
Are you looking for a thorough electrical safety audit for your home or office? Perhaps you are unsure regarding the rules for electrical safety and standards in the workplace? Or maybe you are thinking about employing an electrician to complete a homebuyer electric report? MD Bespoke Solutions can help.
Working for commercial, domestic and other customers in Aldershot, Wrecclesham and the wider areas of Hampshire, our team of electricians can complete all types of NICEIC-approved electrical testing. All electrical installations become worn over time and could become unsafe. The only way to ensure your system is safe to use is through regular electrical safety audits.
Our range of electrical services in Aldershot
We complete all types of tests including:
- EICRs (Electrical installation condition reports)
- Periodic inspection reports (PIRs)
- Fixed wire tests
- Commercial condition report
- Condition reports electrical
- Domestic condition reports
- House buyer electrical safety tests
- Landlord safety checks
Most of these tests are the same thing and will check that the installation is safe and meets current standards. It is also an important record for electrical safety, which is often required for insurance purposes, for example.
Would you like to know or understand more about our electrical safety tests? Please call now on 020 8265 2061. Never attempt to complete testing yourself read our blog on the dangers of electrical DIY.
What do our electrical surveys near Wrecclesham (GU11) comprise of?
Our electricians are multi-skilled and can will all types of electrical services, including partial and full rewiring and lighting design. We can also offer property renovation and improvements services, assisting in areas like building, plumbing, and decorating. So, if you are looking for a company that can do all these things, we are the team to call.
All EICRs will look at a number of different areas and complete various tests to check the integrity of the electrical system.
Common checks include:
- The condition and any damage to switches, light fittings, and sockets
- The functionality of switch and control gear
- The adequacy of earthing and bonding to the main services, gas, and water
- Testing of RCDs (residual current devices)
- The presence of adequate notices and identifications
- Any planned additions or alterations to the area, which could lead to electrical faults
- Locating any defective electrical work or potential hazards
If any immediate problems are found, we will always make them safe and will quote to complete repairs.
Our electricians can work around your schedule and are clean, tidy, and helpful. If you are a business who needs electrical safety testing, we can complete this out of normal business hours.
Who needs Aldershot domestic electrical reports and PIRs
In short, electrical safety should always be a priority in the home as well as in the workplace.
- Homeowner: It is important to keep your electrics maintained and if your electrics are old or showing signs of damage, always call a professional electrician for assistance.
- Landlords: If you are a landlord, there is a legal requirement to get an EICR done every five years or with each change of tenancy.
- House buyer: Are you buying a property? It is important to make sure the electrics are safe because most surveys do not cover the electrical installation.
- Home seller: If you are a seller, it is recommended to get an EICR done to ensure there are no unforeseen delays in negotiations.
We complete domestic EICRS throughout Grays and Kings Langley
For a quote for electrical safety test in Aldershot, please call MD Bespoke Solutions
We are always happy to offer no-obligation quotes for any electrical work or other services. Please call us now on 020 8265 2061 or 07476 661 777 or email email@example.com
Issuing electrical safety certification in and around:
- Ash Vale
Need help with your EICR testing?
Our specialist team are on-hand to help guide you through the steps and keep your premises safe.
Call us now on 020 8265 2061 / 07476 661 777