Considering a full or partial rewire in Willesden? Call one of our fully qualified electricians
Like everything in life, an electrical installation will get worn down over time. The life expectancy of a new installation is around 20 to 25 years but it will eventually need to be replaced. Rewiring is the replacement of old, non-compliant or dangerous equipment, such as cables, plugs and fittings. Here at MD Bespoke Solutions we are hugely experienced in carrying out rewires on all types of properties in Willesden, Hampstead and rewiring services in London.
We understand that rewiring is a big undertaking but it is worthwhile because it means your property will meet current regulations, be capable of meetings your demands and most importantly, will be safe. The benefits of rewiring include:
- You will have peace of mind that the wiring in your home is safe
- You know your electrical installation will meet the demands you put on it, with laptops, tablets, phone and many other items requiring power
- If you are thinking about putting your house on the market, this is a big selling point
- There will not be any last-minute setbacks when any survey takes place
- Your house will be tidier and cleaner with no trailing cables and extension leads
- You will have power exactly where you want it
A good time to rewire is before you undertake any renovation or redecoration work. We can give you a free estimate for rewiring at any time and discuss updating your electrics with you. Prior to doing the work, some customers prepare a list or drawing with the socket outlets and lights they wish to have in each room. We always recommend having concealed wiring and accessories flushed in but this necessitates that chases be cut into the walls, so some redecoration work will need to be done afterwards and our team are happy to do this for you. Read our blog about planning a house rewire.
Once a rewire is complete we will give you all the paperwork to confirm that the works was implemented, inspected and tested in accordance with BS7671 standards, the national safety standard for electrical installations. All work comes with a six-year warranty.
For more information, call us on 020 8265 2061 or 07476 661 777.