Rewire your house in Redbridge
Faulty electrics could be a serious fire hazard or could cause electric shocks or in the worst case, electrocution. It is important to keep the electrical installation in your home in Redbridge or Woodford in a safe condition. There are two factors that can lead to a house needing rewiring: age and condition. If you are buying a property that is over 25 years old and the electrics haven’t been updated in that time, they will need upgrading to bring it up to current standards. Houses that have undergone reasonable alteration often need rewiring.
Rewiring work can vary. Full rewires involve removing and replacing all the cables and electrical accessories in the home, including the consumer unit, while a partial rewire could involve just updating sockets and switches.
Whatever your rewiring needs, MD Bespoke Solutions can help. We are experienced in all types of domestic rewiring, from single apartments to huge mansions and multi-occupancy units. We are Part P and NICEIC-approved, which is your guarantee that you are using a competent, qualified electrician, who has the correct knowledge, experience and skills.
We aim to give peace of mind by:
- Quality of work
- Outstanding customer service
- Expert advice
- A flexible 24/7 approach
- Working with your future needs in mind
To discuss your rewire or to book a quotation, call us on 020 8265 2061 or 07476 661 777. All quotes are no obligation and are provided free of charge.
Spot the signs your Redbridge homes needs a rewire
Only a professional electrician will be able to tell you if your property needs rewiring. Cabling, sockets and switches deteriorate with use and over time and need regular checking to ensure they are safe to use. There are some obvious signs that you electrics need updating:
- Cables coated in black rubber because these were phased out in the 1960s and modern cables use PVC insulation
- A fuse box with a wooden back, cast iron switches or a mixture of circuit boxes
- Older, round pin sockets or round light switches
- A burning smell or scorch marks around plugs and sockets
- If there is only one or two sockets in each room or you have to use a lot of extension leads
Local electricians in Redbridge
We complete all types of commercial and domestic electrical work and are available for work 24 hours a day, seven days a week for emergency repairs and fault finding. Our other services include:
- Fuse board replacements
- Interior lighting design and installation
- LED lighting
- Exterior and security lighting
- Electrical testing and inspections
- House extension electrics
- Adding sockets
- Fitting intruder and fire alarms
- CCTV installation and repair
- Smart technology
- Building work and extensions read our blog about letting your electrician manage you house extension
For quotes for rewiring in Redbridge or for more details about our other electrical services, call us today
Please call us for a chat about your electrical needs and one of our team will be delighted to help. We can be reached on 020 8265 2061 or 07476 661 777, or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or complete an online contact form.