Why rewire your Camden property?
A number of homes and properties in the Camden area still have old electrical wiring, so if your house is over 30 years old, it is probably best to have the wiring checked. Similarly, a new build will need to be inspected. Faulty wires can be unsafe and put you and your family at risk of power outages, electric shocks or in the worst case, a potential fatal accident. We offer competitive quotes, based on the size of the property and a full house rewire service starts from just £1500.
It is also worth noting that old wiring is likely to affect the value or a home or property when it comes to selling it, so it is worth investing for a fully qualified electrician to come and safely update your home. For reasons why it is so important to hire a qualified electrician, read our blog.
Here are some other signs that your Camden home needs rewiring:
- Your plugs or sockets heat up too quickly and leave burn marks
- Obvious signs of damage to sockets, switches and lights
- Your fuses trip regularly
- You use plug adaptors and extensions
- Your wiring is rubber coated
- Your plugs and sockets are rounded
- You have no earth of your gas meter and water stop tap