EICR Testing & Surveys in Acton
We offer Electrical Installation Condition Reports near Acton, White City and the local areas.
Prices for Acton EICR certificates start at just £150. Call 020 8265 2061.
Reliable electrical contractors for electrical inspections and electrical condition reports in Acton
At MD Bespoke Solutions, you will find a team of NICEIC-approved electrical contractors who work in all areas of electrical services in Acton, White City and the wider areas of London, Surrey and the Home Counties. No job is too big or concern too small for our dedicated engineers who pride themselves in having the expertise and experience to help with any electrical job.
Have you just bought a property and are looking for an Electrical Installation Condition Report (EICR, previously known as Periodic Inspection) on your new home? We can help.
Or are you a landlord with new tenants looking for confirmation the electrical installation in your property is safe and meets the required legal obligations? We can help.
Or perhaps you are an employer and require the EICR to be carried out on your commercial property to make sure your employees are working in a safe and satisfactory environment? Without wanting to sound like a broken record, we are the team to call!
We also deal with all aspects of electrical work, including consumer unit upgrades, lighting design and partial and full rewires in Acton. Our team can turn their hand to anything see our blog about why multi-skilled electricians are more in demand than ever.
Contact us today by calling 020 8265 2061 for all your electrical safety requirements.
Thorough home-owner electrical reports near me in Acton
It is recommended that an EICR is undertaken in domestic homes every 10 years or if the homeowner has concerns over the condition of the electrical systems in their property. Our dedicated, friendly team are highly-trained professionals and fully qualified Part P and NECEIC-approved contractors and members of TrustMark, putting your mind at ease that every check is undertaken and strict Building Regulations are followed when carrying out an EICR.
During an EICR you can be assured our electricians will do a physical and visual test of your circuit system. The inspection will include, amongst other things:
- Looking at the adequacy and serviceability of equipment, including light fittings, sockets and switches
- Looking at the condition of wiring systems
- Changes in use of the premises that might lead to deficiencies in the installation
- Confirming the property is protected with the correct and functioning RCD (residual current device)
After the inspection you can expect a comprehensive and detailed report which will clearly highlight any areas that might require urgent or further attention. Our local electricians will record each observation with a specific code that will indicate what further action should be taken. No underlying problem will be left unnoticed, providing you with the reassurance and peace of mind that your home is electrically sound.
Electrical safety audits for landlords in Acton: Why are they important?
If you are a landlord with several properties or just the one, you can expect a polite and personal service from our team when you request an EICR from MD Bespoke Solutions. We work with lots of landlords with rental properties and have built-up many solid working relationships which have resulted in word-of-mouth recommendations and praise for our efficiency, high-standards of workmanship and professionalism. The frequency of an EICR is currently recommended as every five years for landlords, letting agents and employers but may be sooner if:
- You are considering purchasing a new buy-to-let property and don’t wish to accrue any unforeseen costs after buying. An EICR is more thorough than a surveyors report in highlighting any potential costly issues with the electrical system.
- You have a change of occupancy. If you are a landlord it is recommended you have an electrical audit every time one tenant leaves and another arrives if this circumstance occurs before the five year anniversary of your previous report.
- As an employer, an employee has expressed concerns about an issue with any electrical elements (including sockets or damaged cables) which have deteriorated over time or suddenly become an area of potential risk.
If you require an electrical contractor for commercial condition reports, periodic electrical inspections or home buyer electric reports in Acton, then contact MD Bespoke Solutions!
We pride ourselves on our efficient work ethic and enviable customer relationships. Call us on 020 8265 2061 or email email@example.com Alternatively, fill in an online query form and we will endeavour to get back to you promptly.
Issuing electrical safety certification in and around:
- North Acton
- Kew Bridge
- Kew Green
Need help with your EICR testing?
Our specialist team are on-hand to help guide you through the steps and keep your premises safe.
Call us now on 020 8265 2061 / 07476 661 777