Accomplished and efficient rewires in Shirley completed by specialist electricians
As reliable, NICEIC approved electricians working in Shirley, Addiscombe and the surrounding regions, here at MD Bespoke Solutions we take great satisfaction in our reputation for being professional, reliable and proficient. We can help with any area of your electrics, from installing a new socket or lighting fixture, through to a complete rewire to update your electrics.
The life expectancy of a new electrical installation is around 20 years and there are many factors that can affect this, such as the type of wiring and how it is used. As the life expectancy is wiring is quite long, it is easy to forget about it but important that it is looked at at least every ten years because as well as being less efficient than more modern systems, old wiring can be a fire hazard or put you or your family at risk of electric shocks.
Electrical rewiring involves the replacement of dangerous, old or non-compliant electrical equipment including cables, fittings, sockets and fuse boards. As well as making sure your installation is safe, a rewire will make your home more capable of meeting today’s demands in terms of electrical appliances, such as smartphones, tablets and laptops. You may not have sockets in the right places or need power outside to a garden office or shed. Read our blog on getting electricity to your outside office.
We can update your electrics in one go and make the experience as stress-free as possible. We can offer free quotes for work from small alternations to repairs, through to complete rewires, so call us now on 020 8265 2061 or 07476 661 777.
Why choose our electrical contractors for rewiring in Shirley?
We know that when money is tight, it might be tempting to consider doing electrical work yourself or try your luck with an inexperienced electrician. However, since 2005 work done of properties must be complaint with Part P of the building regulations, which means this work must be carried out by a certified person, who is registered with your local building control department. Our team of certified professionals are ready to take on your domestic electrical tasks. Here are some other reasons to choose us:
- NICEIC-approved: We are approved by NICEIC-, which is the highest qualification in the industry and means that we are assessed on a regular basis.
- All work guaranteed: We are members of the Government-backed TrustMark scheme, which means our work comes with a six-year insurance-backed guarantee. As we are a professional company, we also have £10million public liability insurance.
- Personal approach: All our customers are important to us. There will always be someone on the end of the phone and we will always have the right team on hand for any job you require. From initial consultation to the finished result, you will be assured of a personal service on time and within budget.
- Stress-free: A house rewire is a big and messy job but regardless of whether you choose to stay in your house while the work is being done or not, we will treat you and your home with care and will always tidy up after ourselves.
- Emergency call-outs: We offer a 24/7 emergency call-out service, so when you need an electrician, we are here to help.
Contact our local Shirley electricians now!
We can be can be reached on 020 8265 2061 or by emailing email@example.com. For a call back, please fill out an online contact form.