Time to rewire your Finchley home? Let MD Bespoke Solutions help!
If you have recently purchased a property or are carrying our building works, it might be the ideal time to rewire your property. A full house rewire will ensure your home is up to date meeting the latest safety standards and current building regulations. Many older homes were never designed to meet the needs of our ever-increasing demand for electrical power. Here at MD Bespoke Solutions, we are a team of expert and friendly electricians undertaking all aspects of electrical work, including full and partial rewires in Finchley, Mill Hill and throughout Surrey, London and the South East.
There are two types of rewire:
- Part rewire: This is often used when replacing the lighting cables in a property or certain circuits within an electrical installation
- Full rewire: This is where all the electrical wiring in a property is replaced. It is often an ideal opportunity to add extra sockets and light switches to modernise a property.
We can offer a comprehensive electrical rewiring service for both commercial and domestic properties and level of experience means we can advise you on the best and most affordable solution got you. A complete rewire is a large job but we work efficiently and tidily and will talk to you at every step of the process. It is essential to get a Part pa and NICEIC-approved electricians to do any important electrical work. There are cowboy electricians working in London, see our blog for more details.
To find out more about our rewiring in Finchley or for a free, no-obligation quote, call us on 020 8265 2061.
Consumer unit replacements in Finchley and other electrical services
Why upgrade your fuse box? Well it maybe required due to an electrical test that has been recently carried out or maybe you are just worried about your family's safety. The latest 17th edition fuse box's offer the highest safety standards available to protect both your family and your home. Your consumer unit is the centre of your home’s electrics and it is important that it is installed correctly.
Old fuse boards offer little or no electrical shock protection making the chance of having a fatal accident far higher. We can arrange for one of our electricians to visit your home and assess your fuse board for free. If we feel your fuse board is inadequate, we can provide you with a free written quotation for any work that needs to be carried out.
We also provide the following services:
- Fire and smoke alarm installation and maintenance
- Emergency call outs seven days a week
- Electrical testing and certification
- House extension electrics
- Interior and exterior lighting design and installation
- Building work
- CCTV systems
We like to think of ourselves a ‘one-stop shop’ so when you are renovating a property, we can save you money, stress and time because you won’t need to source and hire different contractors to do essential work.
Why do our Finchley customers choose us?
- Members of TrustMark, Checkatrade.com and a number of other official organisations
- Fully qualified and experienced team with years’ of experience under their belts, trained to the highest industry standards
- 24/7 emergency call out
- Flexible approach to all projects
- A fantastic reputation
Call our Finchley rewiring specialists for a free quote!
If you are thinking about having your property rewired or need other electrical work or building work, call us for a free, no-obligation quote on 020 8265 2061, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out our online contact form.