Need to rewire your Essex property? Call on us to do an outstanding job!
Here at MD Bespoke Solutions, we pride ourselves on being personal, professional and reliable when it comes to rewiring and other electrical services in Essex. Based in Surrey, we cover a wide range of services, including a complete scope of electrical works in the domestic and commercial sectors. We are NICEIC-approved, Part P electrical contractors, fully qualified with the 17th edition wiring regulations and all manner of testing and electrical inspections.
Our extensive knowledge and experience in the electrical trade allows us to keep our customers up to date with the ever changing market, from energy saving with LED lighting, through to technological changes such as Smart technology.
We are committed to offering a first class service. Our services include:
- Extra power and lighting sockets
- External power and lighting in Essex
- Electrical testing and inspection reports
- Full & partial electrical rewires
- Consumer unit upgrades
- House extension electrics
- Emergency lighting
- LED lighting
- Installation of fire alarms and smoke detectors
- Testing and maintenance
- Intruder alarm installations and maintenance
- CCTV camera systems with remote monitoring capabilities
- CCTV repairs and maintenance
- Bonding and plastering
- Plumbing and heating
- House extensions and loft conversions
- Painting and decorating
To find out more about any of our services, please ring us on 020 8265 2061 or 07476 661 777.
How to plan for a rewire in Essex, UK
Rewiring can be a messy job and there are many things you can do to help the job run smoothly. Talk through your ideas with your chosen electrician and you can decide together the best way to go about the rewire, so it incorporates everything you wish. Our electricians have decades of experience, so will be able to advise you on the products available, while also working to current regulations. You can draw a picture of where you would like sockets and lights moved to and the electrical equipment you normally use in each room. This is a good idea to think about your future needs and what power you might require in the future.
Be sure to talk to your electrician about exactly what is included in the budget, so you are clear what you are getting for your money.
At the start of the rewire, move furniture to the middle of the room and remove pictures and mirrors from the walls. It is also helpful to pull back carpets if possible. For all the basics about your home’s wiring read our blog on house wiring for beginners.
Contact our domestic electricians for rewires and other services in Essex
We are a local business who are large enough to undertake significant house build projects and renovations, yet small enough to always be happy with doing the smaller jobs. As NICEIC-approved electrical contractors, you can feel confident that our work will meet the highest standards.
If you would like to hear more, please call 020 8265 2061, email email@example.com or fill in an online contact form.
Providing rewiring in:
- AbbotsweldBarkingBasildonBenfleetBillericayBraintreeBrentwoodBrightlingseaBuckhurst HillBurnham On CrouchCanveyCanvey IslandChelmsfordChigwellChingfordClacton On SeaColchesterColchesterDagenhamDunmowEnfieldEppingEssexFrinton-on-seaGants HillGraysGreat DunmowHalsteadHarlowHarwichHigh OngarHockleyHornchurchIlfordIngatestoneLeigh-on-seaLoughtonMaldonManningtreeNorth OckendenOngarPurfleetRainhamRayleighRochfordRomfordSaffron WaldenShoeburynessSouth OckendonSouth OkendonSouthendSouthminsterStanford-le-hopeStanstedTheydon BoisThurrockTilburyUpminsterWaltham AbbeyWalton On The NazeWestcliff On SeaWestcliffe On SeaWickfordWivenhoeWoodford Green