Thinking about rewiring your home in Eastbourne?
As leading electricians in Eastbourne and Hailsham, we want to help you ensure that you get peace of mind and that your property and its wiring is safe for you and your loved ones. We specialise in full or partial rewiring of homes and commercial buildings of all sizes, whether they are occupied or vacant.
Here are some reasons to choose us for your house or flat rewire:
- Experience: Our team of Part P electricians are highly experienced in home rewiring and will complete the job efficiently, while minimising damage to your home’s décor.
- Guarantee: As NICEIC approved contractors, we work to the highest standards and TrustMark have also approved our work, meaning that it comes with a six-year insurance-backed warranty and guarantee. As a company all our work is protected by £10 million public liability insurance.
- Quality: We only use the best materials for your electrical installation, to ensure it lasts.
- Price: We aim to offer superb value for money and our property rewiring starts from just £1500. To find out more about how much a rewire costs, see our blog.
- Recommended: We have an average score of 9.9 out of 10 on Checkatrade.com and we are also members of the Electrical Safety Register and Electrical Safety Council.
- Variety: As well as rewires, we can help with other electrical services including interior and exterior lighting, consumer unit upgrades and home security and safety solutions.
To find out more, call us today on 020 8265 2061 or 07476 661 777.
Complete electrical rewiring in Eastbourne, East Sussex
Are your sockets not working when you plug in your electrical equipment? Are your lights flickering? Perhaps you use lots of extension leads? Residential electricity has seen huge improvements over the years and if your house was built some time ago, you may not be able to fully enjoy the benefits of the latest technology. More importantly, if your electrical installation is old, you could be at risk of fire, especially if you plug multiple devices into a single plug outlet.
When we rewire we will go through your requirements step by step and look at the electrical points you might need, what type of accessories you use and discuss how you would like us to clean up at the end. If you have a fixed budget, we can design the work to fit and you can be sure we’ll get the job done to the highest standards. We take great care to minimise disturbance to the building fabric and décor and make sure that any disruption and inconvenience is kept to a minimum.
Fuse boards replacement in Eastbourne
Replacing your existing of rewirable fuse box with a new, recent edition consumer unit offers many benefits, especially regarding the safety of people and property. RCD protection of every circuit of an installation will help to prevent the risk of electric shocks or fire.
Thinking of a rewire in Eastbourne? Call MD Bespoke Solutions!
Find out more by phoning us on 020 8265 2061 or 07476 661 777, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by filling out your details on an online contact form.
Providing rewiring in: