Trustworthy local electricians for rewires in Crawley
MD Bespoke Solutions can provide a rewiring service to domestic and commercial properties in Crawley, Handcross and the nearby areas. If a property requires a full or partial rewire, our electricians are professionally Part P trained and certified, ensuring all work meets the current electrical rules and regulations.
There are various reasons that your property might need a rewire. If the electrical wiring is old or insufficient for your needs, it could be putting you at risk of fire or electrical shocks. One of the best ways to check is to look at the colour of the cables if you see black-coloured cables leading out of the consumer unit, then this is an immediate sign that you need a professional to come and take a look. The old black cables are rubber, which perishes over time, while more modern cables are either grey or white and insulated with a coating of PVC. Look at our checklist to see if any of these points apply and if they do you may need a rewire:
- Has a qualified electrician checked your electrical installation in the last ten years?
- Do your fuses blow regularly?
- Does your fuse box have replaceable fuse wire?
- Are there burn or scorch marks around any sockets or plugs in your house?
- Do you have rubber-covered flex?
- Do you use a lot of extension leads?
- Do you have switches in your bathroom?
- Do you have any round-pin sockets?
If you would like one of our electricians to come and provide a free visual inspection, we can do this and then advise you on any electrical work that might be required. To request this service, please ring our office on 020 8265 2061 or 07476 661 777.