Domestic electricians for complete and partial rewires in Collier Row
MD Bespoke Solutions are a well-established team of NICEIC-approved electrical contractors specialising in domestic electrical services, including full and partial rewires in Collier Row, Little Heath, Chase Cross and Romford. Whether you just need advice or guidance, or would like us to project manage your home extension and full rewire, we can help. We offer a very flexible service and competitive rates.
We pride ourselves on our personal and reliable approach. Much of our work comes from word of mouth or repeat business, which we believe is testament to the quality of our service. Our business has been recently assessed and is constantly observed by NICEIC, which means that it meets the highest standards for electrical safety. We are also members of TrustMark, so all our work is covered by a six-year guarantee and is also protected by a £10milion public inability insurance. Therefore, by employing us you can have complete peace of mind that the job will be done to expert standards by technically competent and reliable electricians, who will treat your home with care and respect.
Our services include:
- Complete and partial rewiring of flats and houses
- Adding additional electric sockets
- Fuseboards or consumer unit upgrades
- Installation of outside lighting and security lighting
- Electrical Installation Condition Reports
- Testing and fault finding
- Troubleshooting and emergency electrical repairs
- House extension electrics
- Installation of LED lighting
- Smoke and fire alarm installation, monitoring and repair
- CCTV installation and repair
- Smart home technology
- Building work, including house extensions and loft conversions
We are happy to offer guidance or free quotes at any time, so to get in touch, call us on 020 8265 2061 or 07476 661 777.
Does my home in Collier Row need rewiring?
Like most things wiring and the quality of your electrical installation will decline over time. The main reason most houses need rewiring is because their wiring is out of date or faulty. Faulty wiring can be very dangerous each year it causes 12,500 fires and 750 serious accidents in the home. It is therefore essential that you get a qualified electrician to test your electrical system regularly.
Some common signs that your property needs rewiring include:
- A fuse board that has a wooden back, black electricity cables, no labelling or cast iron switches. All these signs indicate that your box is out of date and needs to be updated.
- Having round pin sockets or less than two plug sockets in each room. This often means that you will be using extension leads and overloading the electrical system. If there are ever burn or scorch marks around plugs or they feel warm, this should be investigated immediately by a professional.
- Flickering lights or lights that require new bulbs regularly is another sign because many bulbs should last for years, depending on how often they are used and the type of bulb.
Call our local electrical contractors for free quotes for rewires in Collier Row and Chase Cross
To speak to one of our team about rewires or any other electrical service, please call 020 8265 2061, email email@example.com or fill in an online contact form.