Electrical Installation Condition Reports, EICs, electrical testing and commercial condition reports in Epsom
Electrical installations deteriorate over time and require regular inspection and testing to determine whether they are in a safe condition and comply with current regulations. Our team of NICEIC-approved and highly-experienced electrical contractors can conduct a whole range of electrical surveys and tests, including: Domestic electrical survey reports; commercial condition reports; Electrical Installation Condition Reports (EICRs), formerly known as Periodic Inspections; home buyer electrical reports; landlord electrical safety checks and more in Epsom, Ewell, Langley Vale and throughout the nearby areas.
EICRs will detail whether any circuits and equipment are overloaded, if there are any potential electric shocks or fire risks, whether there is any defective electrical work and will highlight any earthing or bonding issues. We conduct these surveys throughout the nearby areas, including in Chelsea. We take pride in the quality of our services.
Why choose us?
- Reliable, honest and quality work: When using our team, you can expect the highest levels of workmanship. Our electricians can do everything from changing sockets and adding new ones, through to full EICRs on large commercial properties and full rewires in Epsom.
- NICEIC-approved: We are NICEIC-approved contractors, meaning that we are assessed to the highest standards.
- TrustMark members: TrustMark is a scheme supported by the Government, consumer groups and the building industry to help members of the public find firms to do maintenance, repair and improvement work in their homes. We have been subjected to an extensive and detailed vetting process and you can expect the highest standards of work. As a member, our work is covered by a six-year guarantee.
- A wide range of improvement services: Alongside all types of electrical work, we offer a range of home improvement services, including building, plumbing and smart home technology services.
- Safety is a top priority: We have a reputation for superior safety and integrity. We are available 7 days a week to serve you in case of emergencies.
- Free quotes and upfront pricing: We are always happy to provide free, no-obligation quotes and our team will fully assess any project and give you a cost before any work begins. There will never be any hidden costs. Our EICRs start from just £190 for properties with up to 10 circuits on the consumer unit.
Do you need an EICR on your home or commercial premises? We are your one-stop-shop for all your electrical needs. Call us now on 020 8265 2061.
We offer a full range of electrical testing and assessments in Ewell!
If you are in need of a local and reliable electrical contractor in Ewell, there is no better choice than MD Bespoke Solutions. We provide a full list of testing services to our customers and we can ensure that any electrical installation is working correctly and safely. If we find any faults, we will provide a no-obligation quote to rectify these problems.
Our services include:
- Electrical Installation Condition Reports (EICRs)
- Full and partial rewires
- Home buyer electrical reports
- Commercial condition reports
- Landlord safety checks
- Fault finding and emergency repairs
- Lighting design
- PAT testing
- Fuse board or consumer unit changes and upgrades
- Domestic condition reports
Following any inspection, you will be provided with full documentation and any remedial work can be carried out in tandem with the inspection or at a later agreed date.
Why have a house buyer electrical report in Langley Vale?
There is no legal requirement for an electrical report when buying a new home. However, a typical survey will be not look at the electrics in any depth, so by having this report you may save money on your purchase if there are any issues with the system that need to be repaired. It can also help you make a better-informed decision about whether the electrical system will need upgrading in the near future and also give you valuable peace of mind that the electrics are safe.
Do you need electrical fault finding in Epsom? For EICR reports and electrical safety audits, call us now!
Contact our friendly team today on 020 8265 2061 or 07476 661 777 to discuss your electrical requirements. Or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in an online query form, so we can give you a call back!
Issuing electrical safety certification in and around:
Need help with your EICR testing?
Our specialist team are on-hand to help guide you through the steps and keep your premises safe.
Call us now on 020 8265 2061 / 07476 661 777