Electrical Installation Condition Reports, EICs, electrical testing and commercial condition reports in Epsom
Electrical installations deteriorate over time and require regular inspection and testing to determine whether they are in a safe condition and comply with current regulations. Our team of NICEIC-approved and highly-experienced electrical contractors can conduct a whole range of electrical surveys and tests, including: Domestic electrical survey reports; commercial condition reports; Electrical Installation Condition Reports (EICRs), formerly known as Periodic Inspections; home buyer electrical reports; landlord electrical safety checks and more in Epsom, Ewell, Langley Vale and throughout the nearby areas.
EICRs will detail whether any circuits and equipment are overloaded, if there are any potential electric shocks or fire risks, whether there is any defective electrical work and will highlight any earthing or bonding issues. We conduct these surveys throughout the nearby areas, including in Chelsea. We take pride in the quality of our services.
Why choose us?
- Reliable, honest and quality work: When using our team, you can expect the highest levels of workmanship. Our electricians can do everything from changing sockets and adding new ones, through to full EICRs on large commercial properties and full rewires in Epsom.
- NICEIC-approved: We are NICEIC-approved contractors, meaning that we are assessed to the highest standards.
- TrustMark members: TrustMark is a scheme supported by the Government, consumer groups and the building industry to help members of the public find firms to do maintenance, repair and improvement work in their homes. We have been subjected to an extensive and detailed vetting process and you can expect the highest standards of work. As a member, our work is covered by a six-year guarantee.
- A wide range of improvement services: Alongside all types of electrical work, we offer a range of home improvement services, including building, plumbing and smart home technology services.
- Safety is a top priority: We have a reputation for superior safety and integrity. We are available 7 days a week to serve you in case of emergencies.
- Free quotes and upfront pricing: We are always happy to provide free, no-obligation quotes and our team will fully assess any project and give you a cost before any work begins. There will never be any hidden costs. Our EICRs start from just £190 for properties with up to 10 circuits on the consumer unit.
Do you need an EICR on your home or commercial premises? We are your one-stop-shop for all your electrical needs. Call us now on 020 8265 2061.