EICR Testing & Surveys in Raynes Park
We offer Electrical Installation Condition Reports near Raynes Park, Barnes and the local areas.
Prices for Raynes Park EICR certificates start at just £150. Call 020 8265 2061.
Our local electrical contractors in Raynes Park can complete periodic electrical inspections, EICRs and electrical surveys
MD Bespoke Solutions has a professional and specialised workforce of NICEIC-approved electrician contractors, available for work in Raynes Park, Barnes and throughout South London and Surrey. With a vast amount of knowledge and expertise under our belts, we can help you with all our electrical needs, from new lightbulbs and sockets, through to full house rewiring in Raynes Park.
We offer a personal and friendly service, where we always out our customers first. We will take to listen to your concerns or requirements and offer impartial advice about the best solutions for you. We have a huge amount of expertise and knowledge of the industry, including the latest cutting-edge technology around energy-saving and the newest products available on the market.
Whether we are working with local homeowners or businesses, as members of TrustMark, you can feel confident that you are in safe hands. We are here to respond to your needs, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Much of our work comes from customer recommendations, so you are always guaranteed an excellent service. Our service is not just the high quality of our work, but we will keep you fully informed about everything we are doing at all times.
We can help with:
- House rewires
- Fuse box upgrades and repairs
- Extra power sockets
- Electrical certificates
- Homebuyers’ electrical inspections
- Periodic Inspection Reports
- EICRs (Electrical Installation Condition Reports)
- Commercial condition reports
- LED lighting
- Emergency lighting
- Domestic lighting design
We are also the place to come for all types of home and property improvements because as well as electrical services, we have a team of professional plumbers offering kitchens and bathrooms and underfloor heating; building jobs and builders who can design, manage and complete house extensions, refurbishments and decoration.
For more info, please contact us today on 020 8265 2061.
I need an EICR in Raynes Park, Surrey - how can you help?
An EICR is a statutory requirement for landlords, letting agents and employers and is an in-depth test of the entire electrical system to check it is safe and meets current regulations. It is also recommended that homeowners get an EICR completed every decade or before, depending on the condition of the installation. Electricity can kill and every year, there are around 1000 reported incidents at work involving burns and electrics shocks reported to the Health and Safety Executive (HSE).
There are five main aims of the report and these are:
- To record the results of the inspection and testing to ensure the installation is safe to be used until the next inspection, following any remedial works to make it safe
- To identify any damage or wear and tear that might affect safety
- To highlight any parts of the electrical installation that do not meet current regulations
- To find anything that may cause electric shocks or high temperatures
- To provide an important record of the ate of the installation at the time of testing
Read our blog about: Commercial electrics are you legal, are you safe?
Are you a landlord in Raynes Park? Understand your electrical safety obligations!
If you are a landlord or letting agent with responsibility for a property, you will have a number of safety obligations to meet. Failure to protect your tenants from the risks of fire and shocks can result large fines, invalidated insurance policies and increased risk of harm to the people occupying your property.
Electrical safety obligations include:
- Ensuring the electrical installation is safe at the beginning and throughout the tenancy. One of our qualified electricians can carry out an EICR to sure the installation is safe.
- Ensuring the appliances are safe throughout the tenancy and this can be achieved through annual portable appliance testing and ensuring all appliances have CE markings.
- Ensuring a carbon monoxide alarm is fitted in rooms with a solid fuel burning appliance.
For commercial condition reports, periodic electrical inspections and home buyers’ electric reports in Raynes Park, contact our electrical contractors today!
Please call now 020 8265 2061, email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in an online query form with any queries you have about our services and how we could help and we will get back to you!
Issuing electrical safety certification in and around:
- MertonMordenNew MaldenOld MaldenWorcester Park
Need help with your EICR testing?
Our specialist team are on-hand to help guide you through the steps and keep your premises safe.
Call us now on 020 8265 2061 / 07476 661 777